Monday, February 02, 2009

25 Things

I've been tagged on Facebook to do this so I thought I would do it here too:

25 Useless things you didn't know about me until now:

1. I'm co-dependent (who isn't)

2. I'm bi-polar

3. I can't sleep without my ambien

4. I have sleep apnea (mild, but I still have to sleep in a "machine" on my face.

5. I'm left handed - no one else in my family is

6. I have type 0- blood - no one else in my family is

7. If I didn't look so much like the rest of the family I would think I was switched at birth.

8. I wish I never started coloring my hair and just let it go white.

9. I have far too many filings in my teeth.

10. I lost at truth or dare and had to streak around my friend Brenda's house in the middle of the night.

11. People fascinate me endlessly

12. I am sitting here in my "office" which is in my basement making cold calls and I absolutely HATE it.

13. Thanks to my Irish/English heritage I have to get my chin hairs zapped on a regular basis.

14. Someday I want to live somewhere else besides the state of NJ.

15. I puked behind a grave stone after drinking gin and then felt guilt for desecrating a grave.

16. Death fascinates me and I'm not really afraid of it, but I am curious about why other people are.

17. Life on the other hand scares the crap out of me most days.

18. I have the "Harrison" toenail on my pinky toe.

19. I have only lived alone for about 2 months in my entire life.

20. After reading Dive's list of things I realized I need to clean my belly button.

21. Alpacas are my newest obsession.

22. When I was a kid I wanted to be a marine biologist so that I could explore the ocean with Jacques Cousteau.

23. I like the taste of Robitussin

24. I cannot understand why anyone would eat beets - they are disgusting.

25. Out of all of the things I wish I could do, I always wanted to sing so that people would stop to listen to me.

4 comments:

dive said...

Beets are yummy, Shazza!
So is Robitussin; I'm with you on that one!
Also the not afraid of death but life scares the crap out of me thing, too.
As for your belly button, I am sure it's sparkly clean.

Kat Mortensen said...

I'm with Dive - I love beets!

Shazz- You have the Harrison trait and I have the Harris traits - long second toes, widow's peak (what's that other one?) Can't remember - I'll have to get on the phone to my cousin, Janis - she's got them too!

I don't have those chin hairs - but I do have nose hairs (does that count)?

I like the taste of Robitussin, but have you ever tried Buckley's Mixture? Don't!

Kat

P.S. Did you get the e-mail with the video link?

Middle Girl said...

I'm with you, beets are beyond nasty, they're narsty. yuck.

Cool deets.

neetzy said...

I'm with Dive and Poetikat on the beets. I do kind of like Robitussin. I don't have the Harrison toe or the chin hair. I do have the Harrison height (or lack thereof).