Friday, December 07, 2007

TGIF!

It's good to be home!

Traveling to a new place is always fun - for the first 2 days. After that, it's kind of a drag.

It was a great conference though, I met a lot of great people, and made some very important contacts.

Looking forward to chillin' out a bit this weekend. I'm hoping M and I will get a chance to see Beowulf while it's still in the theaters. We found one place where it is showing in 3D. Angelina Jolie in 3D...yeah...I can get into that!

I came home and found the cabinets were installed! YAY! It's lookin' good! Really good!

I love it when a plan comes together!

Have a great weekend everyone! Where ever you are on the Blogosphere!

1 comment:

Kari Hultman said...

TGIF! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Glad the cabinets are in. Sounds like you'll be cookin' Christmas dinner in your kitchen, as planned.