Friday, December 14, 2007

It's a miracle!

I heard M whistling "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" this morning! This is a big deal to me!

M is not a big fan of Christmas music. She doesn't mind the occasional Christmas song on the radio once in a while, but this all Christmas music all of the time thing that most of the stations are playing is getting to her.

She also doesn't understand why I decorate the house for Christmas! I gave up trying to reason with her and now I just tell it it's because it makes me happy! She's offered to help me this year, so that has also made me very happy!

I'm going to blast the Christmas songs! heh, heh, heh! Or should I say: Ho! Ho! Ho!

4 comments:

Kari Hultman said...

That's wonderful! Word of advice: if the radio starts playing "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" or "The Twelve Pains of Christmas", turn it off! M might otherwise reverse that miracle. ; )

Shazza said...

M LOVES both of those songs!!!!

Kari Hultman said...

Well then, crank it, sistah!

mccutcheon said...

I know where you're coming from. Finn doesn't like Christmas, but she's started to warm up to it since we've been together. which is really cute methinks :)