Friday, November 02, 2007

Tagged?! Meme? What tha?

Apparently, I've been tagged by both McCutcheon and Finn, the Vexxing Viennese Vixens! As I understand this, I need to list 10 random things about myself and then tag 5 others to do the same!

Sounds simple enough!

  1. There's only one way to tell that I'm a natural red head!

  2. I had 4 snack size bags of peanut M&M's for breakfast this morning. (Hey...leftover Halloween candy!)

  3. I am anal retentive and proud of it!

  4. Speaking in front of a large group of people doesn't really bother me.

  5. I like musicals!

  6. Fish, mushrooms and avacados are foods I absolutely HATE!

  7. I wish I could be lazy...just for one day, but I don't know how.

  8. I only use my left hand for writing and eating...I do everything else with my right hand.

  9. I want to go sky diving some day.

  10. Sardina Punka Punka was the name of the song my brother and I made up one time sitting in the back of the station wagon on the way home from some very long car trip. We were obviously bored and had been sniffing car exhaust for way too long.

Ok...the 5 people I am tagging are:

  1. Sharkbutt - my way too cool potty mouthed Buddist Friend!

  2. Village Carpenter - The girls' got wood!!

  3. Presbyfruit - well...it doesn't seem right to tag one and not the other!

  4. Middle Girl - Damn.......those LIPS!!!!

  5. Wow...this is sad...I don't have a #5. I guess I am doomed to blogger heck now or something?

7 comments:

Middle Girl said...

Random facts huh? Well, I'll see what I can do--in a day or two.

I do everything -but- write left-handed. That's one. :)

Middle Girl said...

...also, so what are the lyrics to Sardina Punka Punka?

Shazza said...

I don't think we got much past those wonderful lyrics...I think we just repeated it unmercifully until someone else in the car told us to stop.

We used it to drive my older sister nuts....it worked all the time!

Kari Hultman said...

I think making up songs with siblings in the back of a station wagon was a right of passage for kids born in the 60's. My brother and I also penned a few "drive mom & dad crazy" lyrics.

Middle Girl said...

Yes, I can see how it would. ;)

Shark Butt said...

All manner of randomness!

Unknown said...

I am currently blaming you for my random ten things even though you didn't tag me, one of those that you tagged, tagged me, so you must be the one to blame at the moment.