Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dragon

Hello blog world have you been?

It's been a while since I've been on the blogs been playing around with Facebook and twitter, and now I have a new toy that will hopefully put it back on the blog sphere.

It's called Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software! So I am trying it out on this blog post to see how it works.

So far so good basically just say what you want it to do and it does it. I haven't hereinafter how to correct it using my voice but I'm working on that. But it's nice to have something that can type faster than I do so I can actually do more blogging as I wanted to do in the first place.

So I'll be experimenting with the Dragon for couple times and see how it works out and hopefully you'll see more frequent posts for me.

Hope you all are well out there in the blogosphere here and I'll be talking to you soon!

No comments: