Wednesday, July 09, 2008

CheezEE Stuff

I've gotten requests to replay some my ol' Drippin' With Cheeze posts believe it or not.

Sooooo I created a link on the side bar that you can click on if you really need a good dose of sappy, crappy songs.

Yes...you can go back and view the whole CheezEE Mess that I created.

Anyone who is lactose intolerant please be warned. These posts have been known to cause:

  • Stomach rumbling, abdominal distension and increased wind
  • Diarrhoea
  • Abdominal colic
  • Nausea

(burp....'scuse me)

3 comments:

dive said...

Woohoo!
It's like having a special section of Hell just for musicians, Shazza.
Collected together like that, these songs may well constitute a terror threat. Warn Homeland Security!

Anonymous said...

omg, this is more fun than having my toenails pulled out. one. by. one.

:-)

seriously, this is hilarious! thanks for bunching them together, like uncomfortable underpants.

neetzy said...

I like the cheezee series. i recommend the song "Timothy" I think it was a plane crash and they ate the weakest. It was a hit during the 70's. Mom played it on WOND.