Thursday, January 03, 2008

A joke from Dad

Duck Hunter Humor
A duck hunter goes to the doctor after a hunting accident:
"Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is
that you are going to be ok, the damage was local to your groin,
there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all
of the bird shot. The bad news is that there was some pretty
extensive damage done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you
to my brother."

"Oh, well I guess that isn't too bad," the man replied "is your
brother a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly." answered the doctor. "He's a flute player in the
local symphony. He's going to teach you where to put your fingers
so you don't pee in your eye

2 comments:

Kari Hultman said...

You said groin. heh heh

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

ha ha

that's a joke I'll have to tell VC's dad, who gives us a new one just about every time we see him.

Why do Dads of a certain age tell so many jokes anyway?