Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lesbians Down the Street

A few months ago, a nice little lesbian couple bought a house down the street from us.

At least we think it's a nice little lesbian couple. There were two women maybe in their late 40's and a younger girl...maybe 19 - 20 and 2 pugs.

We are: two women in our mid-40's, younger girl who is 20 and two westies!

I think we need to meet them somehow. Maybe walk the dogs passed their house and see if they come out?

Hmmmm...how do you meet the lesbians down the street?

4 comments:

mccutcheon said...

LOL. I wish I knew an answer to that question :D Good luck with it!

Kari Hultman said...

Put a bow on a box of dog biscuits, knock on their door and say it's a "welcome to the neighborhood" gift from your dogs to theirs.

Unknown said...

The VC probably has the smart idea, I am just thinking it would be the same as meeting anyone, right?

Shazza said...

Good idea Carpenter gal - I'll try to work up the nerve to do that.