Thursday, December 27, 2007

Biorythms


Thanks to Wyldth1ng for sending me this site: http://www.bio-chart.com/

It brought back some fun memories actually. When I was in the sixth grade I had a calculator that actually did your biorythms - it was called the Casio Biolator. Everyone wanted me to calculate their biorythms...even some of my teachers!

I was so hip back in the sixth grade. With my winged hair and wire framed glasses and earth shoes.
Oh yeah...I was something else alright!!!
Solid!


4 comments:

Kari Hultman said...

Feathered hair...you were cool!
Did you also have a big, brightly colored comb sticking out of your back pocket?

Shazza said...

YES! Yes I did...it was like a marbled pink color!

I wasn't just cool - I was groovin' sistah!

Presbyfruit's History Bits said...

I had a big comb too!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked the link.


You don't want to know what I was like in sixth grade, I was "groovin" way ahead of my time.